Here at Click Access, we pride ourselves on being a responsible business.
We're dedicated to our contribution towards a more sustainable society, and are committed to maintaining a social and environmental responsibility to our surrounding areas.
We are very pleased and proud to announce that we are now in partnership with Mobile Muster, an Australian company providing recycling facilities for old and unused mobile phones and accessories.
Click Access can now accept all your unwanted handsets and accessories. We accept the following items for recycling:
* All brands of mobile phones
* Their batteries
* Accessories including cases, headphones etc
* Mobile wireless broadband devices
DID YOU KNOW?
* 99% of the materials used in mobiles are recyclable
* These materials can be used to make new products * There are an estimated 23 million old unused mobiles in drawers at home and in the workplace * Mobiles should never be thrown out. They’re not biodegradable. * Recycling 50,000 handsets can replace the need to mine over 240 tonnes of precious metal ore.
Here's a short video to explain the recycling process.....
Contact us to arrange a collection or drop-off and be a part of our "Go Green" initiative!